Looking back at our first year of blog posts at KoMarketing Associates, here are 12 Posts that are worth re-mentioning in relation to how you can achieve success with Search Marketing, SEO and PPC. We hope you agree.
- The Emergence of Facilitating The Crawl
Thoughts on how user-generated content and new opportunities for webmasters to work with search engines have an impact on the SEO and SEM market.
- Guidelines for The Open Directory Project (DMOZ)
- SEO 101: The Importance of HTML Title Tags
If you were to only change one thing on your web pages to help in your efforts with search engine placement and results, it would have to be your HTML Title tag. This post gives some guidelines for effective HTML Title tag creation.
- Tools We Use for Blogging
A quick snapshot of three tools we use for Blogging - TypePad, Blogger and WordPress.
- SEO Effects of Modifying Your URL Syntax
One of the components of SEO that can often go overlooked is the importance of maintaining web URL syntax. Constantly changing your URL names, in order to catch the latest trend or buzz, may actually do more harm than good.
- Search Engine Optimization During Mergers and Acquisitions
A well-planned search engine optimization strategy is critical for any company going through a merger or acquisition.
- Are Meta Description Tags Important?
Information on how the Meta Description tag impacts SEO, Search Marketing and a user's search behavior
- Be Careful With Parked Domains
How parking a domain on an existing website can have detrimental search-related effects in the long-term
- Quantifying Link Building
Thoughts on the factors that justify the opportunity costs for time as it relates to an ongoing link building campaign
- Adding "Digg This" Links to Your Blog Posts
How to add this popular feature to your blog posts in TypePad, Blogger and WordPress
- Review of Yahoo! Search Marketing’s New “Panama” Release
- Making MySpace Your Own
Three important guidelines for building a great MySpace page